CNT Strategic Plan
This page includes documents and information relevant to the Strategic Planning process.
To provide feedback or ask questions, please email CNTStrategicPlan@gmail.com.
Focus Group Results
Question 1. What does CNT do well?
Question 4. What would get you move involved?
Task Forces now at work:
- Engagement: offering differentiated and compelling social events, adult education, and Tikkun Olam
- Finance/Administration: enhancing revenue, improving budgeting and billing, and improving
- Governance: creating greater flexibility and facilitating more active and effective lay leadership.
- Membership: inspiring new members to join and retaining current members.
- Ritual: addressing the spiritual, ritual, pastoral, and religious educational needs of a membership that is
diverse in demographics and levels of observance.
Summer. Finish drafting Strategic Plan and get feedback from the Board
Fall. Share plan with CNT members and receive feedback
The Strategic Planning Committee
Carolbeth Cozen, Co-Chair
Dan Klerman, Co-Chair
Rabbi Brian Schuldenfrei